As a lead web developer at Portabase you are responsible for leading a team of four developers, in an environment with short lines of communication and plenty of room for your own input. We mainly work on our own web application that is used by tens of thousands of users every day. We also develop our own apps.
We are looking for motivated developers who like to solve complex problems, take initiative and engage in constructive dialogues with colleagues and (of course) write brilliant code.
As an employer, we do everything we can to ensure that you can get the best out of yourself. We do this, among other things, by offering targeted training with the aim of your individual development. In addition, as a dev team we visit relevant seminars and conferences, and we travel abroad with the entire team once a year.
- You help build our applications
- You are jointly responsible for technical decisions within our dev team
- You actively think about the development process and about methods and tools to improve processes
- Other developers grow because of your expertise and thorough technical knowledge
We are looking for
- A developer with at least 5 years of work experience in web development and a proven track record in the industry
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Sass / Less, ES6, Angular / Vuejs etc)
- Thorough knowledge of web development ecosystem (Web security, Linux, Git, SQL, CI / CD etc)
- Experience with Laravel and Vuejs is a plus
- University working and thinking level
- A pleasant work environment at a beautiful location
- Excellent salary with good benefits (training budget, pension scheme, etc.)
- Working in a professional and creative team
- 32-40 hours a week
Does this position appeal to you? Send your motivation with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.